Manage your entire TIBCO EMS estate from a single screen
Manage multiple TIBCO EMS servers from a single console, cross-platform, cross-instance.
Nastel delivers a single pane of glass for all your TIBCO EMS instances. Global search, copy, paste, scheduling & undo, tasks that used to take days can now be performed in seconds.
- Automatically discover & connect to EMS Objects
- View EMS Queues and perform actions
- View EMS messages
- Audit across EMS objects
- Display message objects, attributes and message data based on security privileges
- Perform actions against messages
- Automate admin actions based on alerts, situations & schedules for topics, queues, & brokers
- View topics, queues, messages
- Audit, self-service and secure web access
Monitoring and Observability
On-Premises, Hybrid & Multi-Cloud
Extend the Nastel Platform middleware visibility and control across the entire infrastructure to include the health and status of your TIBCO EMS environment.
Utilizes a set of intelligent, non-intrusive local or remote sensors, to publish critical event data metrics & information from TIBCO EMS servers and their components. Complete control over monitoring and reporting intervals to collect information and take action in real-time.
- A unified approach to end-to-end enterprise monitoring supporting permissions, user access and re-certification.
- Includes powerful rules to monitor the environment without the need for support staff to constantly monitor screens/dashboard.
- Uses the standard secure Self Service interface
- Combined View of EMS, MQ, Solace & many other middlewares
- Modular expert that tracks every TIBCO component such as queues, topics, consumers and producers to improve application performance
- Monitor any EMS server locally or remotely
- Start and stop EMS servers on demand, or automatically based on pre-set schedules or conditions
- Monitor groups of servers together, and add or remove servers from monitoring in real-time
- Access levels control which group members and users can view system monitoring topics
The TIBCO EMS expert automatically measures and collects EMS and related performance metrics.
Key Performance Metrics Collected, Analyzed & Acted On Include:
- Inbound, outbound, acknowledged and pending message volumes
- Message rates per second
- Average response times
- Message tracking
- Age of oldest messages
These metrics are collected for servers, queues, routes, groups, consumers, producers, transports, durables and events. The powerful Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine uses these metrics in policies the middleware team defines for prediction, correlation, validation, automation, notifications, logging and alerts.
TIBCO EMS Transaction Tracking & Tracing
Discover the pathway a transaction follows and compare it to the historical record
Use knowledge you have already built into TIBCO EMS to provide an additional dimension of understanding.
- Trace the pathway of each transaction (or event)
- Track each transaction, comparing it to the historical record
- Overlay performance data from each system or component
- Report on any anomalies
Empower developers and QA teams to manage their own middleware environments
Many organizations need their developers and QA teams to be able to manage their own messaging queues and messages.
This provides faster time-to-market (TTM) for updates and new apps, and ensures adherence to governance and compliance policies.
To deliver this Nastel provides the ability for the admin team to setup privacy and security to allow each developer or team access to just their own queues.
Related technical content
Ask the Experts and Innovators: Leigh Reed
Steven Menges interviews Leigh Reed, Service Automation and Assurance Analyst.
Nastel Demo Message Flow Tracing & Profiling
A 10 Minute demo of Nastel XRay delivering message flow tracing profiling
Unraveling the Mystery: How to predict Application Performance Problems
Managing growing complexity while improving service quality and reducing cost is one of the key challenges of today’s IT organizations. …