Secure Management for Middleware Administrators and Application Teams
- A single pane of glass to manage all queue managers on all operating systems
- Configuration Management at Scale
- Self-service with role-based highly granular security and auditing
- Message Management & Testing
Monitoring, Observability, and Alerting
- The Nastel Platform combines metrics from the z/OS operating system with the middleware and application metrics to give a complete end to end view
- Monitor performance, availability, topologies, and message flows
- See deep inside queues & topics
- Proactively catch problems and bottlenecks before they impact digital services
- Monitor queues, topics, message flows, message rates
- Trigger alerts when problems or anomalies are detected
- Integrate with ServiceNow, Remedy, Splunk, AppDynamics, and other general-purpose enterprise monitoring and ticketing systems
End-to-End Business Transactions Analytics
There is gold in the messages going through your integration infrastructure (middleware) environment. The messages contain real business data. Many of Nastel’s® customers perform analytics & alerting on the business itself.
As customers look to modernize their mainframes they may move their applications and integration infrastructure from z/OS to Linux on Z or to the KVM hypervisor for IBM Z, they may even be exploiting the power of the mainframe by migrating from tradition Windows and Linux servers. The Nastel Platform can back up your middleware and messages and reproduce them in the new environment and run performance tests.
In addition to the cross platform technologies such as IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain etc, Nastel supports the following mainframe integration infrastructures:
- z/OS – System Z – IBM Z
- IMS – Tracing IBM Information Management Systems (IMS) transactions that have dependencies on CICS and/or WMQ
- CICS – Customer Information Control System (CICS) is an application server that provides online transaction management and connectivity for applications on IBM mainframe systems under z/OS and z/VSE.
- Db2 – Transaction monitoring capabilities on System Z for Db2
Nastel is an IBM Registered Business Partner
Nastel is an IBM Business Partner for Sales and Technology Development
Related Technical Content
Ask the Experts and Innovators: Leigh Reed
Steven Menges interviews Leigh Reed, Service Automation and Assurance Analyst.
Unraveling the Mystery: How to predict Application Performance Problems
Managing growing complexity while improving service quality and reducing cost is one of the key challenges of today’s IT organizations. …
Nastel Demo Message Flow Tracing & Profiling
A 10 Minute demo of Nastel XRay delivering message flow tracing profiling